Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living Dead Girl

Cambrie just LOVES to pretend. She can tell ellaborate stories and we can play "mommy and kid" (I'm the kid) for HOURS without her getting sick of it (usually it's me that can't take any more). :) So, last night Cambrie was laying on the floor pretending that she was dead. She just layed there with her eyes closed so peaceful. I, on the other hand, was in kind of a rush trying to pick up my living room because the releif society president was coming to my house. She was going to be there any minute, and I needed Cambrie to help me pick up her toys. So, after several times of asking nicely for Cambrie to get up and help me pick up the living room, she said to me, "Mommy, I'm dead. Dead people CAN'T walk!!" So, I said, "Okay dead girl, you need to start coming back to life." She sat there for a minute, still dead, and I reminded her, "Cambrie it's time to come back to life." She slowly started to raise her arms to start getting up, and said, "Look mom!! Jesus is helping me!!"

1 comment:

The Morrells said...

That is too funny! She is pretty smart to know that...lol!