When I first found out that Calina was a girl, I was admittedly a little bit dissapointed. I was SURE I was going to have a boy. However, in retrospect, I think Heavenly Father knew that we needed a girl and that we needed Calina. I have since found out how FABULOUS it is to have two girls (somewhat) close together. Cambrie and Calina are such good friends (most of the time). I can see how in the future, they are going to be such good friends. It makes me really happy. A couple of weeks ago, Calina was drinking her bottle, and wanted for some reason to be close to Cambrie. She climbed up on the couch and was at first bugging Cambrie, but then Cambrie realized she just wanted to sit by her, so they sat together reading Cambrie's Tag book. Really cute moment.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment