We had a really great Easter. On Saturday we headed over to the Enoch City offices for the city easter egg hunt. After hearing about the hunt in Cedar City, I was glad we made the choice to stay in Enoch. I wouldn't say it was calm and nice, but it wasn't crazy like the Cedar City one. Calina and Cambrie were both able to get a few eggs, so they were really happy, and for the most part, the kids were able to find the eggs on their own and we didn't have a lot of pushy parents.
The girls woke up early on Sunday morning to find that the Easter bunny had come to our house. Then we got ready for church to learn more about the true meaning of Easter. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of everyone in their fancy shmancy easter attire. After church, we went to my folks house for another easter egg hunt and a yummy easter lunch/dinner.
Cambrie found her Easter basket!!

Calina dumped her basket out, but here it is after mom and dad helped her put it back together!

Calina loved the toy turtle the Easter bunny put in her basket.

Calina and Cambrie on another egg hunt in "the park" at my parent's house.

Cambrie is happy she found an egg!
2 comments:
What a fun Easter! Your girls are getting so big. It feels like forever since I've seen them. I have a birthday present for Calina and now one for Cambrie too and I keep thinking I'll see you guys soon, but since it's been a few months now (since Calina's birthday anyways), maybe I'll just mail them after all. Are you going to Sunny's baby blessing this weekend?
Now I know that next year, we should go to the Enoch Easter Egg hunt! Cedar's was crazy!!!! Your girls are so cute. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!
Post a Comment