I knew that I have had this test that I needed to complete online for one of my classes. The due date is tomorrow which just happens to be my birthday, so I wanted to finish the test today so that I didn't have to worry about it tomorrow. Andy was SOOO sweet and said he would watch the kids for me while I studied and took the test this morning. It sounded like the kids were having a good time, so I wasn't too concerned that I didn't hear Andy at all. I finished my test and my tax return that is also due tomorrow, and went to find Andy and the girls. Here is what I found:
13 years ago





3 comments:
That is so funny! Looks like Andy's a good sport and a good dad! Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
That is a cute picture. Ihope you had a good birthday! Calina is so cute, she must have started crawling right after you left. It was so fun to see you guys. Kelsi was sad for days because she wanted her friend Cambrie.
Hey thanks for inviting me! I feel both honored and blessed. Your family is adorable. Also, I'll bet that A+++ you got on your test was a good birthday present. ;)
Post a Comment