I took Cambrie and Calina out to get the mail. It was the first time that I dared to put Calina in our double jogging stroller/bike trailer. She did really well in it. Here are a couple of pictures of them after we got back home:
Cambrie for some reason was using Calina's head as an arm rest in this picture...Oh, well, Calina doesn't seem to mind too much.
Andy holding Calina just after Calina went down her first slide (on Andy's lap, of course).
Cambrie sitting in one of the little buildings they have in the park.
Yikes! Allergies!! Poor Calina had some pretty bad allergies while we were there. You can see her eyes all swollen and red, her nose was running like crazy, and she kept sneezing. We finally just had to call it a day because she seemed like she was just getting worse. The crazy thing is that she was still so happy! I sometimes don't understand this child. She is one of the best babies I have ever seen! Still willing to give smiles when she must be feeling so yucky!






No comments:
Post a Comment