Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Party Time!

I can't believe that my little Calina turned one!! She is such a sweet, loving, cuddly, little girl, and always so happy! She just fills our home with joy and love. Here are a few pictures of her on her big day!!

Good morning birthday girl!

Birthday Cake!!
Andy and I got her an ice cream cake for her birthday, which sounds really yummy, but as it turns out is kind of difficult for a one year old who hasn't quite mastered a fork to eat. She really loved it, and wanted to eat lots of it, but it was a little hard for her to feed herself. Immagine trying to eat ice cream with your bare hands...she was pretty frustrated that it would melt through her fingers before she could get it to her mouth....oh, well, you live, you learn!!
Look at all my presents! THANK YOU everyone!! :)
Happy, happy birthday girl!!

That night Grandma Jeri (Andy's mom) came up through Cedar City on her way up to Springville and had some dinner with us and some birthday cake after dinner at our house. We had such a good time, and it was SO fun for her to be with us for a few hours! I just wish I would have gotten some pictures of her with the girls while she was here!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Happy late birthday to your little girl! those pig tails are so dang cute! I will remember that about the ice cream cake! haha!

Jess said...

She is so cute! That ice cream cake looks yummy! Maybe I'll get Brooke one for her birthday.

Jessica said...

She is adorable. I LOVE her hair too! Aren't first birthdays the best?

Tessa Marie said...

Wow! I can't believe she's already one year old! Time goes by so fast