Wednesday, February 4, 2009

F-F-O

For those of you who know Cambrie, this story is not shocking in the least. She has always been very interested in letters and numbers and has been able to recognize all her letters and numbers for almost a year now...very smart 3 year old! Anyway, this morning while I was getting Calina ready for the day, she asked me (while she was looking at the humidifier), "Mom, what does F-F-O say?" I was stumped. "Where is she getting that?" I wondered. Then I figured it out. Oh, Cambrie, it's off. O-F-F spells off. So we are officially into the "Mom what does _ _ _ _ spell?" stage.

3 comments:

The Munfords said...

Thats crazy!! So fun I hope that you dont have sick little girls anymore! That is definatly no fun

The Morrells said...

That is pretty awesome that she catches onto that. Bretten gets that stuff quite well, but Jaylee really struggles with it. We sure miss you guys and we hope Calina has a Happy 1st Birthday and that you got to do something fun to celebrate. Give her some loves for us!

Tessa Marie said...

That's so cute! She'll be reading in no time!