On December 27, Sunny had a cute little one named Hailey Jo Heaton. She weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz, and was 20 inches long. She is such a cutie and I can't wait to see her in person. For now, all I can do is ooo and ahhh at the pictures that Sunny has up on her blog. I stole this one from her:
Two days later on December 29, Cherish had a little boy named Rylan James Morrell. He wighed in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and was also 20 inches long. He is really cute with TONS of thick dark hair!!! Hair is a very strange thing on any baby in my family, so it's crazy to me how much hair these kids have! I can't wait to meet this little guy too, so for now I just have to be content to stare at Cherish's blog. Here's a picture I stole from her:That makes 15 cute Crosby grandchildren! Incidently, even after these two healthy babies, Cambrie still holds the record for the biggest Crosby baby at 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 in. I figure after having a baby that big, I should be able to have some bragging rights, eh?





No comments:
Post a Comment