Sunday, January 11, 2009

Children's Parade

Each year, Cedar City puts on a Children's Calvacade Parade with lots of really fun characters and floats all for kids! They have Sesame Street Characters, Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, Disney Princesses, Superheros, and many others walking down Main Street in the parade. Cambrie just loves the parade!! This year, Cedar City bought two balloons from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Here is one of them:
This was the other one. This one was so big, they had to lay it down in order to get it under the decorations that we have on Main Street in Cedar City....it was pretty fun to see them.
This was supposed to be a picture of Cambrie with Dora. I had it timed just PERFECTLY, except at the last minute, this crab walked right in fron of Dora....bummer!
So I had Cambrie turn around and got a picture of her and Dora's back...
Of course her favorite was Santa. She was so excited to see him!! I told him to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas, and she softly whispered, "a teddy bear."
There were a few marching bands in the parade. This is movie of Cambrie dancing to Canyon View High School marching band. Cedar High's was better, but I thought Canyon View did a good job, too. At least Cambrie enjoyed the Music. She had to tell daddy about it while he was taking the video by yelling, "Daddy, a BAND!!!"


No comments: