Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dog Food......Yummy!


Lissa wanted me to post this story.......A month or so ago we took our puppy Zoe up to my parents house to introduce her to the family. My sister Cari came over with her kids and cute new twins. All the kids were just having a blast playing with the puppy and acting like dogs the whole evening. The next day when I packed up the dog and all her stuff to go home there was dog food everywhere and I assumed it was Zoe. Well, about a week later Cambrie was out in the garage feeding Zoe with me and she made the statement "dog food is healthy huh dad" I told her that it was. She went on to tell me that she didn't like the taste of it. I asked her if she had eaten dog food before and she told me that Brinly (Cari's girl) told her that dog food was healthy for kids. She went on to explain that Brinly, Kelsi, and her had all eaten dog food but that she didn't like it. I thought it was funny.....I faintly recall trying dog food myself with a friend when I was younger :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

this story made D and I laugh! We love Cambrie!

Cari said...

I don't believe my sweet innocent Brinly would ever, ever do anthing like that! I have a feeling this isn't the last of my older kids helping the younger ones!