So, I don't have any pictures or anything (shock)! But I thought I'd post an entry about how I have just started school, again. It's kind of exciting, and makes me feel young, but I seriously am so nervous about it. I don't know how I'm going to juggle two kids, a full time job, a small side business, a rental, taking care of a house, keeping dinner on the table, doing my homework, and now taking care of a puppy... Life will be busy the next couple of years.
I am going to SUU and studying to get my Masters of Accountancy. Right now I am taking two classes (6 credit hours). I am taking Advanced Cost Accounting and Corporate Income Tax. Both of these courses are pretty demanding, so I'm pretty much doing homework every night. I'm looking at a possible graduation date of Spring 2010. That's if I can take two courses each semester, including summer semester. We'll see how it goes. Eventually I'm hoping to sit for my CPA. It will be a long road between there and here, I hope I'm up for it. :)





2 comments:
Wow! You sure have a lot going on! I'm sure you can do it though and in 2 years you'll look back and be so glad you did!
You can do it Clarissa! I'm rooting for you! :)
Post a Comment