Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pictures at SUU

A couple of weeks ago, Andy, Cambrie, Calina, and I met my sister and her family and my mom on the SUU Campus to take pictures. It was pretty frustrating trying to get three kids (one three, one 17 mo., and one 6 mo.) to sit and smile and look at us all at the same time... We never really got a great one of the three of them together, but we did get a few cute pictures. These are just a few that were taken with my camera, but my sister got some cute ones and so did my mom. I just haven't downloaded them from my email, yet.
Here is a cute one of the whole family:
A cute one I got of Calina:
One of Andy and I.
One that I thought was cute of Cambrie.
We had to bribe Cambrie with ice cream to sit for this one and smile.


1 comment:

The Morrells said...

Cute pictures! Cambrie and Calina change everytime I see them.