Zoe is getting bigger. We weighed her today and she was just shy of 20 pounds. Andy has installed a doggy door in the garage so that she can get out to the yard and run around and also come in when she needs to. She has been a quick learner and already knows: Sit, Home, Stay, Down, Shake, and Go Get It (Fetch). She is 4 months old today. We got her at 6 1/2 weeks.
Zoe at 9 Weeks and 6 1/2 Weeks

13 Weeks (3 months 1 week)

1 comment:
Your girls looked so cute on Halloween. I LOVE the bunny costume. I think I owe Andy a big thanks for helping talk Aaron into getting us a dog. We will have to get together and let our dogs play sometime. Your blog and all your posts are so cute! I also LOVE the Christmas music!
Post a Comment