Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tis The Season (Well...Almost)

I know I've been a slacker and STILL haven't posted anything about Halloween (don't worry -- I'll get it one of these days), and I know Thanksgiving hasn't even passed, yet, but I've been feeling the holiday spirit a little bit early, and since there's no such thing as Thanksgiving music, I decided to put my Christmas music playlist up. I'm sure you haven't noticed it.....it's only bright red and the first thing you see when my blog opens... I selected it NOT to start playing automaticlly so those who either don't want to listen to Christmas music yet or already have music from three blogs playing don't have to listen. So just push play and listen to some of our favorite Christmas tunes....or not.... :)

1 comment:

The Morrells said...

I don't blame you! December goes by way too quickly for me to fulfill my satisfaction for listening to Christmas music! I love it too!