While we were on our trip to California, we spent one day in Disneyland. What an exhausting day! The kids had a blast in the happiest place on earth. Here are a few pictures of the trip to Disneyland:
Here is a picture of the famly in front of Calinfornia Adventure. We ended up spending the majoity of our day in California Adventure. It was less crowded and not lacking in fun things for kids of all ages.

Danny, Cambrie and Andy posing for a picture with Flick and Princess Anabell in "A Bug's Land"

Cambrie and I rode the bumper cars in "A Bug's Land"

Grandpa Gary, Bretton, Grandma Jeri, Cambrie and Jaylee riding King Triton's Carousel in "Paradise Pier"

Grandpa Gary with Calina, Cherish with Kaysen, Grandma Jeri and Cambrie all on the nets at Redwood Creek Challenge

Cambrie is sitting on a bear at the Redwood Creek Challenge

Grandma Jeri with Calina, Grandpa Gary and Cherish watching the kids play

Danny, Cambrie and Andy posing in "Hollywood Pictures Backlot"

Cambrie had to go back and touch that screen to see if that road was "real".

Danny helping out holding baby Calina. She sure loves her uncle!

Grandpa Gary took Cambrie and Jaylee on the Dumbo ride in "Fantasyland."

1 comment:
Ohhh please, you know I would have if I could. It was a one day thing and we could barely keep up with everything we had to do! I miss your family though, when are you going to come see us? I am getting sealed at the end of the month, your invited :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment